Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"We are all Accountable for Ourselves"

Well here's to writing from my heart.  (I know I have not been on in awhile, I will try to do better)

Inspirational Quote:  (THIS IS A MUST DO FOR EVERYONE!)
 "We are all accountable for ourselves. Think of yourself as a precious commodity, and then protect your investment each day." - Monica Brant

Yesterday was my Birthday.  Turned 48 years old.  I am so thankful God chose my Mom and Dad to be my parents and they chose to give me life.  I wish my parents were still here to celebrate with me.  But one day we will all celebrate together again.  Tomorrow my twins, Lindsey & Brandon will turn 23 years old.  Man where has all the time gone?  Time flies whether we want it to or not, there is no way to stop time.  So make your time count.

My Birthday was wonderful.  My office gave me a Strawberry Birthday Cake.  (Which is my favorite)  They gave me Vera Bradley Bag, which is really great present.  A group of us at work decided to support one another as we start following weight watchers program.  This should be great, because we have each other to support one another.

Today I followed the Weight Watchers Points Plus program.  I think I did pretty good.  I am still going to log into MyFitnessPal program as well.  It monitors calories, but it is a great Diary to log Food, Exercise, Water and general notes about food or exercise.  I use the Notes to log in my WW Food Log and Feelings I may have felt that day.  I have eliminated the soda drinks from my diet and have been drinking lots of WATER!  (My WW Food Log is at the bottom of my blog.)

A friend of mine posted this and I just love this photo, had to share:  I think this is great, because WE DO MATTER!




I know lately I have not been doing what I am suppose to do, as far as living healthy.  Trust me this has cost me quite a bit.  I have gained some of the weight I had lost.  I don't know why I have strayed off the good path, but it is time to get back on track.  Woot Woot!  No more jumping the track.  I have decided not to beat myself up over it, tomorrow is a new day and I will strive to do my very best.

Promises Kept
God never promised in whatever we do that we'd always be happy and healthy too.
He never said life would be free of pain but He said He'd be there time and time again
to bolster our spirits, to lighten our way, to give strength and courage day after day.
To make us feel worthy, to give inner peace and from life's tensions a loving release.
---Ruth Scarbrough (from Minutes of God Inspirational Book)

Everyday can not always go my way.  But I am still going to give Thanks for the great things in my life and the many challenges that I may encounter.

Lord tonight I prayer that you forgive me for not having self control and not making the right choices in my life.  I still need your help, so I can take one step at a time, one day at a time.  I hope you let my Angel help me along the way!  Thank you, Amen.

He will give His angels charge of you,
to guard you in all your ways.
--Psalm 91:11

Angels are speaking to all of us--
Some of us are only listening better.
---Anonymous

This is another good INSPIRING Poem!  (I love this poem so I put it in this blog too)

The wings I see
Are tinged with gold
Time is endless
Or so I'm told
Feathery white
I know you're there
In my heart
I know you care
Over your shoulder
here we are
Staying close
Never Far
Wrap me up
Envelope me
I need you Angel
Can't you see?
Shield me now
Within your wing
Songs of Joy
We'll always sing
Hold me tight
And take me high
You belong to me
In my sky
Protect
And Love
And Nurture Me
I need you Angel
Can't you see?

---John Cameron

 
I had to share this picture because It is so true.  Strive to do your best, that is all you can do.




Anything is possible, just have faith that God will see you through everything.  No matter what happened today, tomorrow is a new day and a new start.

God believes YOU ARE WORTH IT!  So should you!!!

Remember, Have Faith, Believe in Miracles and never give up Hope. 
Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see!

Well I must sign off here for now, until next time my friends.  Take Care & God Bless.

Lovey (Gina) Howell

WW Food Log for Today:

29 WW Points -   Total used 25

BF = 4
0 - Coffee
1 - Hazelnut Sugar Free Creamer (1 TBS)
3 - Cherry Nutrigrain Bar

Lunch = 8
6 - WW Potato Soup
2 - WW Pineapple Angelfood Cake

Snack = 5
3 - Kraft Cheddar Cheese Stick
0 - Banana
2 - 100 Cal Almonds

Dinner = 6
6 - Beef Fajita

snack - 2
2 - 100 Cal Almonds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home