Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Angels Everywhere!

Well here's to writing from the heart. 

Today being Valentines Day made it a very special day.  I prayed this morning for God's guidance and strength today and I had a terrific day.  My husband wrote a sweet poem to me on facebook.  Was very sweet and unique.  He is pretty amazing sometimes.

Tonight we went to a Valentine Banquet at our Church.  It was a pot luck dinner so everyone brought something.  The only drawback was I did not do very well on my diet.  Was not very disciplined.  UH OH!  I have decided not to beat myself up over it, because tomorrow is a new day and I will do better.

At the Banquet we had a group called the Strumdingers as entertainment.  They were very good.  They all played Ukulele's.  Really enjoyed their humor and energy. 

Although today didn't go quite the way I wanted it to as far as my self control over food, I am going to give Thanks for the great things in my life and the many challenges that I may encounter.

Lord tonight I prayer that you forgive me for not having self control and making the right food choices.  I did enjoy the food and entertainment provided at our Valentines Banquet and I know I could have done better.   I need my Angel to help me along the way!

"There is rejoicing in the presence of
the angels of God over one sinner who
repents."
---Luke 15:10 NIV

The thing is I should have asked for help before I went and I am sure I would have done better. 

He will give His angels charge of you,
to guard you in all your ways.
--Psalm 91:11

I read this poem when I get in a spot and need HELP.  Not listening caused me to STUMBLE.
 
Angels are speaking to all of us--
Some of us are only listening better.
---Anonymous

This is another good INSPIRING Poem! 

The wings I see
Are tinged with gold
Time is endless
Or so I'm told
Feathery white
I know you're there
In my heart
I know you care
Over your shoulder
here we are
Staying close
Never Far
Wrap me up
Envelope me
I need you Angel
Can't you see?
Shield me now
Within your wing
Songs of Joy
We'll always sing
Hold me tight
And take me high
You belong to me
In my sky
Protect
And Love
And Nurture Me
I need you Angel
Can't you see?

---John Cameron

 
I had to share this picture because I too often feel like crying when I step on a scale.







Anything is possible, just have faith that God will see you through everything.  No matter what happened today, tomorrow is a new day and a new start.

God believes YOU ARE WORTH IT!  So should you!!!

Remember, Have Faith, Believe in Miracles and never give up Hope. 
Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see!

Well I must sign off here for now, until next time my friends.  Take Care & God Bless.

Lovey (Gina) Howell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home