Friday, January 27, 2012

Glad to be at Friday. TGIF

Hey Ya'll.  Hope everyone has had a fantasic day, even though I did not get my vehicle back from the shop.  It is suppose to be ready tomorrow.  This weekend I am going to busy.  Will be helping my hubby get things together and do my Honey Do's this weekend.  lol

Followed my diet pretty well today, however I went over my calories.  When I got home from work, fixed Rick and I a good and health dinner.  It was nice to spend quality time with my husband.  I also made the Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins.  They were alright.  Tomorrow I think I am going to make a soda cake.  It is a cake made with a diet drink and cake mix.  I bought diet cream soda to use in mine. 


This is a great sign.  Too bad this saying isn't true.  I would be at my goal weight by now.  lol  

Well I must sign off here, 

Remember, Have Faith, Believe and never give up Hope.  Get up, and Get Moving.

Well I must sign off for the night.

Lovey (Gina) Howell



2 Comments:

At January 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Blogger nrhymes said...

You'll have to let me know how the soda cake turned out!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Lovey Howell said...

Nicole, they are so good. I made mine with Devils Food Cake Mix and A&W Diet Cream Soda. Baked in oven for about 20-25 minutes. They turned out very moist and so delicious. I made the pumpkin cupcakes but was not a huge fan. But the Chocolate ones are my favs now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home