Sunday, January 22, 2012

And Their Tasty Too!

This morning got up early, had one of my egg muffins and a biscuit for breakfast, Got ready for church.  Which the sermon was so enlightening.  Always refreshing to renew my spirit and get ready for the new week ahead.  Below is my egg muffin recipe.

My Egg Muffin Recipe - 6 Eggs, 1 cup Birds Eye Frozen Bell Peppers, & Onions, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and 2 Jenni O Turkey Sausage Links (cut into little pieces) and 1/4 cup milk.  Mix all ingredients together.  Spray Muffin pan with PAM.  Pour mixture into each muffin hull.  (Makes 6 Muffins)  Cook about 20 minutes in oven of 375 degrees.  (These are great to put in Freezer bags, easy to reheat in microwave for quick breakfast)
(I eat them with a little picante sauce or put in flour tortilla for a breakfast burrito)    ENJOY!

My I LOVE LUCY plug.   AND THERE TASTY TOO! 

When I got home from church, I fixed my husband and I a really good lunch too.

John Morrells Smoked Turkey Sausage, (grilled with onions and a little HOG WILD BBQ sauce), Baked potato and Brussels sprouts.

This afternoon, I was a little lazy and all I wanted to do is watch LMN movies and relax.  I even took a nap.  Now tonight I look back and I am feeling guilty that I took that nap, I should have gotten outside and got a good walk in  or got a workout in my studio.  I am trying not to beat myself up because of it, because tomorrow is a new day. 

I just want to do the right things and stay motivated to keep moving and eating right so I can get to my goal.
When I was younger right before 7th grade I had gained allot of weight, My mom and  I went to an Overeaters Anomyous Meeting and joined.  What was great was my mom (God Bless Her) did this with me.  I also had a sponsor that I could call when I was having a bad day or was thinking of cheating on my diet.  It was wonderful, I lost weight and really became obsessed with exercising to keep my weight down.  Now I just wonder where that girl went.  Its me, I just want to get to that ME again.  My mom is not here to talk to anymore.  Everyday is a struggle for me to eat the right things, get moving and exercise.  I do not understand why I crave sweets.  But I am not giving up, I know that little girl in me that was strong and ate right and lost the weight is there, she just needs a little push and motivation to come back.  Please pray with me, that God grants me the strength to do what it takes to get there.  Thank you.

Something to look forward to is my 30th High School Reunion, I am very excited and can't wait to be able to see all of my friends and previous classmates.  This is going to be terrific.   

I have always wondered what kind of talent or purpose do I have on this Earth.  I know what is my passion, I love taking pictures, and I love creating all kinds videos.  I am honored to be able to put together such a personal memorial video for our Class of  82.  Classmates that we have lost over these past years. 
"The End of One Life is Just a beginning into another."

Remember get up, get moving and ttomorrow is another Day

Have Faith, Hope, and BELIEVE.  Never Give Up!

Thank you for reading.

Gina (Lovey) Howell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home